PROJECT ENGINEER POSITION
Job Title: SAF Project Engineer
KEZO Group is proud to participate in the growing Sustainable Aviation Fuel (SAF) industry as a primary contractor to Blackson Arrow SAF. In January 2023, KEZO was named the primary vendor for the East Coast for the design and installation of systems that enable commercial kitchens to efficiently move used kitchen oil from fryers through filtration systems into storage tanks for the collection and eventual refining into Sustainable Aviation Fuel.
We are currently seeking a Project Engineer for immediate employment to lead the value engineering, production, and installation of used kitchen oil recycling systems inclusive of storage tanks, piping, fittings and remote monitoring systems. The Project Engineer will evaluate equipment to ensure compliance with safety and environmental regulations, design, and brand installation procedures, identify safety and environmental needs, estimate installation cost for management, consult with store managers to determine timelines and oversee labor coordination. The Project Engineer will also ensure that all kitchen oil disposal is compliant, and work is completed on schedule while emphasizing safety and compliance with all laws, regulations, and requirements.
1. Evaluation chemicals that may be used to change the viscosity of the used kitchen oil that will not have a detrimental effect on the products further refining into SAF.
2. Evaluate equipment to ensure compliance with safety and environmental regulations.
3. Design and brand installation systems for various franchises to aid easy access to discharge the used kitchen oil.
4. Identify safety and environmental needs and ensure such considerations are included in the development of the design.
5. Estimate installation cost for management.
6. Consult with store managers to determine the timeline for installation and disposal of any waste oil.
7. Work with contractors to efficiently organize and schedule tasks within the installation.
8. Coordinate labor, determine their needs, oversee their performance, and ensure that all work is completed on schedule.
9. Emphasize and require safety and compliance with all laws, regulations, and requirements.
10. Meet with workers periodically to review all installations and provide recommendations for corrective actions and/or future adjustments to installation.
1. Bachelor’s degree in engineering (chemical or mechanical), or related field.
2. Experience in the design and installation of storage tank system inclusive of remote monitoring preferred.
3. Understanding of oil viscosity.
4. Familiarity with industrial equipment and regulations.
5. Strong project management skills with the ability to coordinate tasks and people to complete projects on time.
6. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
7. Proficiency in MS Office Suite and AutoCAD software.
The Project Engineer will be offered a salary commensurate with their experience and qualifications.
The Project Engineer will be offered a benefits package, which includes medical, paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays.
The Project Engineer will be expected to work full-time, which may include evenings, weekends, and holidays depending on project needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Our company is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an equitable and inclusive work environment for all employees.